Report a Streetlight Outage

The streetlights that illuminate your local roadways are owned and operated by municipal and regional governments. If you notice a light is burnt out, flickering, or damaged, please contact your local municipality so they can repair it as soon as possible.

When reporting a streetlight issue, please provide the following information:

  • Full name
  • Phone number
  • Email address
  • Specific location of the street light issue (street name, pole number, etc.)
  • Detailed description of the issue

Municipality Contact Information